What is Sciatica?
Sciatica is actually a nerve which runs down our legs from the lower back. When this nerve gets inflamed, pinched or irritated it can cause pain that we call Sciatica
What Cause’s Sciatica?
The usual causes of sciatic nerve pain is a slipped or herniated disc that puts pressure on the nerve. It can also be caused by spinal stenosis, which involves narrowing of the spinal canal that puts pressure on the nerve. Spondylolisthesis, which is the slippage of a vertebrae, can also narrow the exit opening for the nerve, causing sciatic nerve pain.
Luckily for most sciatic nerve pain will go away after plenty rest and the passage of time without any treatment. Up to 90 percent of people with sciatica do not require surgery, and around 50 percent recover within a 6-week period.
How to treat Sciatica Pain
Sciatica pain relief, there are lots of ways to ease the pain of Sciatica. There are exercises and stretches you can do, creams you can apply, braces and pillows. Other treatment methods include medication such as anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) or muscle relaxants, physical therapy, and rarely surgery.
What Helped Me
(click the pics below for a link to where to purchase them)
Like many of you, I tried many things seeking relief from the agonizing pain. The good news is I have tried them already and I’ll give you the breakdown that worked for me. Here are the top 3 products I recommend. First product is Alo Pain Relief Cream. About the product
- Effectively relief pain for Neck,Back,Shoulder,Knee,Elbow or Feet Pain,Arthritis,Rheumatoid arthritis,Prostatitis,Sciatica, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,Tendonitis and Other Inflammation dieases.
- LLLT(low level laser theray) device ,combine two kinds of laser wavelength 650 nm and 808 nm.
- Feel warm after long time radiation,no pain, no side effects ,no-invasive laser acupuncture compare to needle acupuncture.
- Easy to operate,portable home use or traveling use health care device.
- Can apply both in human using and vaterinary using.